Monday, March 4, 2013

It's Been A Long Time...

...Since I could whip out the ol' Dark Eldar tag. That's right, I'm inching a bit more toward completion with my Trueborn with Splinter Cannons. I'm actually shocked that I can get anywhere close to the scheme I've been using, but I suppose it's so thoroughly drilled into me I just couldn't forget it if I wanted to.

So, without further ado, here's what you've been waiting for!





The bronze is a bit brighter than the rest of my army (the old pot of Citadel paint I was using dried up, and the Vallejo version doesn't match) but they really shouldn't be too distinguishable from the rest of the army on the table.

Now to try and convince myself to finish painting that Raider...

And to get that Razorwing...

And to buy some Daemons- The new book is awesome sauce when taken as an ally.

Anybody know someone who wants a ton of AT-43 stuff cheap? I didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment