Friday, March 22, 2013

Chaos Continues- Chosen and Alt. Chaos Lord

I choose you!
My long awaited Chosen squad has arrived! Yep, another squad has been completed, and they're ready to hit the table (maybe Tuesday, since Demitra was sick this week). I'm getting more and more ramped up to try out this new 40k ruleset. That's not all I've finished:

No plasma = less danger.
My alternate Chaos Lord is done too. I painted him up to look as much like the original as possible, since he's basically the same guy only with a Bolt Pistol instead of the overpriced and less than stellar Plasma Pistol.

Next up? Chaos Cultists. The second close combat squad needs to get some love soon.

Oh, and I'm pondering how to prime the Reaper Autocannon I'm going to add to the already painted Helbrute. I'm pretty sure I'm going to prime it before I attach it and then scrape the paint off the area where the glue will be applied. This is a thought that can wait several days though, as the parts haven't even been shipped yet, let alone being cut down to the right size and attached to the mini.

Now, do I start those Cultists, or do I sit here and see what's on TV? I want the Cultists done, but I don't want to burn out on painting either...

No comments:

Post a Comment