Thursday, January 26, 2012

Venom # 4 Completed!

I can feel the completion of my Dark Eldar army growing closer. One more Venom fully painted, and the remainder of my miniatures on the way, soon I'll have a photo of my fully painted army. The "white whale" of many gamers, I couldn't be more proud of this impending victory. Might I be celebrating a bit too early? That's entirely possible, but I don't think so. I'm on a roll, and I don't see it ending any time soon. The remainder of my painting log is over to the right, and while it looks imposing, as long as I attack it one mini at a time I don't see the project becoming overwhelming. What's my next mini? I'm thinking I'll just finish off my Venoms.

Tomorrow I'll probably attack the last two Infinity minis I have. Their bases are textured and ready to go, so all they need now is primer and paint. I look forward to having yet another fully painted Infinity force. From here on out I'll just grab the occasional mini as they strike my fancy. Those Yu Jing ninjas are looking pretty good, but they'll have to wait behind the barrier that is my Dark Eldar.

No comments:

Post a Comment