Thursday, June 7, 2012

More on Games I Will Never Play

On a whim ( a bored whim), I threw together some status tokens for Songs of Our Ancestors. It's a game I've yet to actually play, so I kind of threw them together. There is apparently no need for a "sentry duty" token, as your entire squad is either on it or not. It's a bit of a waste of time and paper throwing them together, but what will be will be.

I ended up spending this month's gaming money on Quar as well. I know, I was going to spend it on Infinity minis, but Zombiesmith is having a 15% off sale before they raise their prices in July, so I figured I'd grab some minis before it's too late. Especially with the way Games Workshop is attempting to force me out of playing their games, and with my newfound lacking love for Privateer Press games.

Those are thoughts for another post, however. For now I'll just wait for my packages to arrive. Word to the wise; never order directly through Sodapop Miniatures- their customer service is sub-par to say the least. Again, another rant for another post. For now, seeyuh!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to send you a thing about how I'm heading up to Hobby Works for some Warmahordes shortly to see if you wanted to come with, but that looks like a no.

    ReplyDelete