Saturday, June 30, 2012

Victory Over The Hills!


That's right, the hills are done and ready for action. A little Elmer's Glue-All on the bald spots, as well as here and there, and adding various colors of static grass and flock, and there you have it. I may be adding patches of grass to my boards soon (assuming I can get newspaper to lay under them to catch any excess) so that everything will match up. Until then I'll be plotting my next project. I just don't know what that is yet. Since I'm selling off my Malifaux stuff this Monday, maybe it'll be some Dust stuff in a week or so. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah for new terrain! I can bring a fat stack of newspaper over on Tuesday if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just enough to catch some excess flock and static grass will do. a smallish section would be ideal.

    ReplyDelete