Friday, June 29, 2012
After a bit of a bummer (getting out of Malifaux) and a bit of elation (getting an offer on the minis) I ran over to my parents' house to borrow my Dad's jigsaw.
Locked and loaded.
I was able to clean up the bases for the hills, cutting them down to size. They were a bit rough around the edges...
Inverted, blurry, and low-resolution. I'm sorry.
...so I cleaned them up with a rasp and a file. Now they're drying in a stack on my painting table.
Yep, I'm a biology major.
So, forward progress on the hills. In a few hours I'll texture them, then paint.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)