Thursday, December 20, 2012

More Hot Allied Action.

Nope, no battle report as of yet, but yet another army list.

I found out two of the things I'm getting this Christmas by accident because Amazon disappeared them from my wishlist. I found this out by accident when I went to see if the next season of "Shakugan no Shana" (Shana of Blazing Eyes) had hit the shelves yet. Turns out it has, and it also turns out I'm getting some stuff for my Allied army as well. Here's the plan as to what I'll do with my new goodies:

Faction: Allies ( 300 / 300 )

---  Combat Platoon (188)
Upgrade: Additional Resources (10)
Command Section: "The Boss" Ranger Command Squad (25)
1st Section: "Grim Reapers" Heavy Ranger Attack Squad (30)
3rd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
    + M9-D Bazookas (1)
4th Section: "Death Dealers" Ranger Weapon Squad (20)
Support: MCW M3-D "Cobra" (35)
Support: MCW M3-D "Cobra" (35)
Support: "Crack Shots" Sniper Team (12)

---  Assault Platoon (112)
Command Section: "Hell Boys" Ranger Attack Squad (25)
    + Rat Fighters (1)
1st Section: "BBQ Squad" Assault Ranger Squad (21)
3rd Section: "The Gunners" Combat Ranger Squad [Upgrade] (20)
    + M9-D Bazookas (1)
4th Section: "Death Dealers" Ranger Weapon Squad (20)
Support: "Crack Shots" Sniper Team (12)
Support: "Crack Shots" Sniper Team (12)
Lots of dudes, lots of snipers, lots of bazookas, two Cobras. Me likey.

Maybe this horde will be the compromise between my SSU wave theory and the cold reality that you really need armor in this game. It's weird that my usual tread-head tendencies haven't come out to play. I mean I run a panzerkompanie in Flames of War, for Pete's sake. That's assuming I ever actually play Flames of War.

I'll have to see how things pan out in the future for my armies. I'll find the perfect balance of armor and infantry eventually, I know.

Next up, either a preview of "The Caverns of Roxor" for Super Dungeon Explore, or the battle report for the league championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment