Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's The End Of The World As We Know It.

Oops...
If you're reading this (and you are) the world didn't end yesterday.

Today's content is what you love, an army list. I'm thinking of perhaps running a "KV47 rainbow" list. That means one of each non-aero KV47 variant, including Koshka. We'll see what Tuesday brings, but this list will both shock and apall you. It's not just aromr, but lots of armor in my SSU force. Demitra's jaw just hit the floor.

Faction: SSU ( 298 / 300 )

---  Defense Platoon (125)
Command Section: Koshka Rudinova with Grand'ma (53, Hero)
1st Section: "Frontoviki" SSU Battle Squad (20)
    + Rat Fighters (1)
2nd Section: "Frontoviki" SSU Battle Squad (20)
    + Rat Fighters (1)
Support: KV47-C "Natalya" (30)

---  Red Platoon (173)
Command Section: "Red Command" Red Guards Command Squad (25)
1st Section: "Red Thunder" Red Guards Antitank Squad (20)
    + Rat Fighters (1)
2nd Section: "Red Thunder" Red Guards Antitank Squad (20)
    + Rat Fighters (1)
3rd Section: KV47-B "Natasha" (40)
4th Section: KV47-A "Nadya" (30)
Commissar: "The Karamzin" (8)
Support: "Jnetzi" SSU Sniper Team (14)
Support: "Jnetzi" SSU Sniper Team (14)
It's a highly aggressive list, with all of my infantry ready to devour ground and bring all my weapons to bear. The Karamzin commissar goes in the Red Command squad upping the squad to two PTRS launchers. All of the KV47 walkers will advance swiftly into the midst of my opponent's battle line and unleash hell. This army is built to move forward. If it stalls, it dies. I wonder if the armored wall will hold up? Especially against Axis Grenadier spam. That's a lot of anti-tank weapons...

Should I get the two more KV47 walkers I need, this will get some table time for sure. Once I get my Red Guards, that is.

Fear the Dust Kan Wall!

No comments:

Post a Comment