Thursday, May 26, 2011

Victory Over Reduced Hobby Time

Well, as you can see I've been busy since my last post. Five more Incubi, another Harmonculus, and my second squad of warriors are all fully painted. Now they're just waiting for an end to the overly humid conditions here in Virginia to get a layer of Dullcote on in order to prevent their paint from rubbing off during play.

I just won my third Haemonculus off of eBay for $6.50, and since G.W. no longer produces the miniature that's quite a relief. the new Haemonculus runs $18.50, and I'm sorry but that's quite a bit of money for a hunk of resin, beautiful though the sculpt may be.

All my army really needs now is three Venoms, two Raiders, and three Ravagers. Once I have these models I'll be up to 1,750 points, and once the Wrack miniatures come out I'll grab two boxes of them and a couple more Venoms to bring the army to a full 2,000 points.


...Now to get those Wyches painted. I'm just not looking forward to painting them for some reason, but with nothing else to paint for a while I'll just have to suck it up and get cracking.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good so far. Guess I need to get back to work on the Orks. Do the Warriors have any squad markings to distinguish the different units? Hard to tell from this shot, but I don't remember any jumping out at me from when I saw them first-hand.

    Funny that you're reluctant to paint up the Wyches, they're the models that make me think, however briefly, about doing DE myself. To each his own I suppose.

    ReplyDelete