Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pimp My Incubi

Well, as you can see from the picture, as of June 4th my Incubi units will be getting a new ride. The Venom is just a sweet craft, sporting two Splinter Cannons for a withering total of 12 Poisoned 4+ shots per turn. Mine will also each carry 4 Incubi and a Haemonculus, allowing the Incubi to  come rushing onto and across the board already equipped with a Pain Token, giving them a 3+ armor save AND Feel no Pain. The Haemonculi, of course, will remain on-board their craft firing their Liquifier Guns and lending moral support (A.K.A. staying the hell out of close combat). I figure three of these will lend sufficient crowd-control as well as anti-elite capability.

My army list won't change too much, as all that is lost are some Haywire Grenades on the Wyches and the (marginally useless) Wych Weapon toting models.

I need to finalize my army list, but once I do I'll be sure to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment