Thursday, August 22, 2013

Squiggy Squig-Squig

Yep, I'm working on my Squig Herd. I had to tweak a couple of minis (the goblins on rocks) because they were getting in each other's way.

A little re-priming and voila! Minis ready to paint.

The squigs on the right have their skin finished, and the ones on the left do not. The difference is subtle, but it's there, trust me.


On the modeling front I've finished the Night Goblin horde unit. I'm now waiting on the shipment I ordered from GW (Mangler Squig, troll, movement trays, and sand). Normally I would balk at $8+ for a tub of sand, but the initial minis have the same stuff on them, and I don't want the current ones to look different. It's the same reason I'm using GW primer rather than my usual Rust-Oleum primer.

I'm moving forward, but I'd be lying if I said the upcoming gigantic regiment of gobbos wasn't intimidating. Regardless, I'm bracing myself for the upcoming "goblin-a-geddon".

No comments:

Post a Comment