Thursday, August 15, 2013

More Gobliney Goodness

This one isn't a rant about army composition and tactics. This one is an actual showcase of painted miniatures.

As I said in my last post, I've been painting up Night Goblins. Some were already painted and required just the odd touch-up here and there:


 While others had languished in a partially painted limbo inside my gaming closet:




 It seemed a shame to let Skarsnik just sit there unused, unloved, and unpainted, so he was a top priority.
 

Blogger does weird stuff from time to time, and today it decided to mess around with my pictures. Any way, the above Night Goblins are my next planned target.

Not a lot of text today, I prefer to let the pictures speak for themselves.

...And it's time to head off to work

No comments:

Post a Comment