Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Long Time Ago, On a Blog Far, Far Away...

Well, it has been quite a while since I was here, months in fact. It's not that I haven't been gaming, quite the opposite in fact. It's just that I really haven't had anything to report.

I have been playing a lot of X-Wing. No painting involved there, and since I'm not really good at the game I don't have any tips, tactics, or lists.

That was until I heard the rumors...

Warhammer was going the way of the dodo! Well, at least Warhammer as we know it. Flurries of rumors about round bases, limited release regiment, reality bubbles bumping into each other...

I was horrified. Quickly I scrambled to the eBays and snatched up any classic Skaven I could get my claws on. Every regiment I don't currently own. Now my army is nearly complete- I'm just missing a couple of the less useful weapon teams. I'm hoping to fix that as soon as possible (in metal of course since GW's resin is terrible). I have been painting these fellas in the last couple of days, but my new (awesome) job keeps me pretty busy. Hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon.

Oh, also- I got my tracking email for the first wave of Super Dungeon Explore yesterday. Those little fellas just beg for paint. First of course I need to finish Caverns of Roxor and Von Drakk Manor.

A hobbyist's work is never done it would seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment