Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Okay Demitra, Now You Can Worry

eGaspy- painted and ready for action!
Well, I broke down and grabbed Lich Lord Asphyxious off my dresser and slapped some paint on him. I needed a break from homework, so what better to distract me than an Epic Warcaster?

This version of Asphyxious is darker than my Prime version, and features a lot more metal. His gigantic shoulder pads just screamed out for a bronze treatment.

All the metal was coated with Tamiya Color #X-19, Smoke. It does all the shading you'll need on a miniature, and all you may need to do is touch up some highlights. The down side to this treatment is that it leaves the mini ultra-glossy, but varnish fixes that issue.

Now to write up a list. Those Bane Thralls are seeming like a better and better choice!

1 comment:

  1. I really need to try that Smoke out sometime, the results you get are too nice to pass up.

    I hear Bane Knights are the way to go for eGaspy's vile feat, though I couldn't tell you the difference between a Bane Thrall and a Bane Knight. I'll be studying the card closely to see how it all works because it's such a PITA, and also because I've heard lots of stories of people screwing themselves while trying to set up his feat. Considering how much I like pGaspy, which is not at all, I'm bouncing with eagerness to see his epic version. If he gets one of these legendary versions I've been hearing about...

    ReplyDelete