Friday, February 8, 2013

Amazonia

My latest project has to do with me coming in third in the Dust tournament. I went ahead and used my gift certificate to get a box of Amazon warriors from the Wargames Factory. This got me thinking what I could do with these minis. I went ahead and built a War & Conquest (what Warhammer Ancients became) army. These are built using the Greek city-state army list, and while not at all historically accurate (purely in terms of gender), this army will be keeping me busy for a while as I paint it up. Hopefully despite the fact that they're all women they'll pass as an acceptable enemy for the other players of W&C at my FNSLGS. They are after all armed correctly.

We'll see how they turn out with my painting skills and chosen pallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment