Monday, March 14, 2016

Casting The Storm- Epically

 


As promised, my Knight Venator. I couldn't get the white wings to look right, so I tried purple, which became pink as I highlighted, so now I have the above result. I don't really mind the outcome.


My Canadian mail order arrived as well. Above are the results of the assembly, including a pair of conversions. Unfortunately I forgot to take separate pictures of them, so I'll throw some up ASAP. You may have noticed some little dudes in the top right corner as well...


 Yep, my lazy butt finally got around to starting the process of painting my Epic Dark Eldar. These minis look good as bare metal, but only improve with a lick or two of paint. Links and closeups will be added later.

That's it for now. Hopefully more and better content coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment