Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Arcing, But Not Spells

Why yes, I do own a few Cygnar minis.
Boredom, er, I mean inspiration hit tonight. I finally decided to get up off my rear and sit down to paint the arcs of vision on some of my models. Cygnar was near at hand, so I decided to do them. About an hour later and here I am with all the arcs painted on all my minis.
Here Haley shows off her sexy new arc.
That's about it for hobby progress lately. I plan on having some new minis to show off at some point, but with mid-terms hitting one after the other my time has not been my own. That will not be the case for a week or two here, so hopefully I'll be able to finish off those last two Infinity minis.

1 comment:

  1. Was nice to see the boys in blue today. About the markings themselves, I thought you needed front arc markings and one for directly ahead? Despite thinking this, every model I see only has the two side marks for the front arc. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete