Thursday, October 11, 2012

SSU Wavey Wave

There we have it. My SSU army, all 300 points of it, is finished. Once I get in my last two sniper teams I'll be 4 minis away from completion, which will take me all of a couple of hours to paint. I'm really curious to see how this army will fare on the table, as it is a pretty extreme build. Will it fall to suppression? will all of those Widowmaker rifles live to to their reputation? We'll have to see. For now, here's hoping the local Dust scene will move to Wednesday night rather than sticking to Tuesday. That will let me get out to my Friendly Not So Local Game Store for a game or two. Also, there's Demitra's army. I hope I'll be able to get him up to a full 300 points (the usual size for a game) soonish. While 200 point games are fun, I feel kind of limited as to what I can field. I really want to see what this army looks like deployed on the board.

Hopefully I'll be able to get this army up to full power and on the table soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment